Naudanda Hiking is an interesting hiking trail around Pokhara and us manager this trip on your interest. A small village in Kaski district ‘Naudanda’ is a way to Sarangkot, world’s fifth paragliding spot in Pokhara. It is an altitude of 1590m from sea level. Naudanda Hiking is the pleasant hiking where youLeave the hustle and bustle of the city behind as you hike through spectacular natural scenery and local settlements. One can enjoy the beauty of Silver Mountain in the morning and the ethnic Nepali village at its best from Naudanda. The trail to Naudanda(1443m) 6/7 hours from Pokhara is one of the best scenic trails for experiencing the rural life of Nepal, superb mountains views including Annapurna(8091m), Machhapuchchhre( Fishtail), and Dhaulagiri, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Phewa lakes, Pokhara valley, Paragliding and hilly farming terrace land. 6/7 hours Follow the trail to Sarangkot and walk further on the Kaski ridge to Naudanda. Naudanda, meaning nine hills.
Be amazed by the gently rolling chain of hills with their terraced rice fields, subtropical forests, and behind it all, the silhouettes of the Himalayas. You can see the beautiful view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara City to the south. It is a large Gurung village settlement, which has become important junction for travelers encounter the different people following this route. Naudanda Hiking gives you an opportunity to see the mixed culture of these different groups of people there. On the way, there are several lodges and teahouses. In this short hiking, you enjoy the panoramic view of the mountains and valley. You can also explore the culture and lifestyle of the ethnic people. The walk along the ridge is joyful and easy. Hiking on this trail is not only for viewing the beauty but also for know the life of this area. Greeting of people is the great hospitality which is the achievement in this route. Natural beauty and warm greeting are the gifts from Nepal during this day hiking which gives you a lifelong memory.
- Naudanda Hiking
- Naudanda Hiking
- After breakfast, Follow the trail to Sarangkot and walk further on the Kaski ridge to Naudanda. There is superb view of Annapurna range, particularly Machapuchare (Fishtail peak). You can see beautiful view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara City to the south. You can have lunch at Sarangkot or somewhere else and from Naudanda you can drive back to Pokhara which takes about one hour.
- Accommodation at listed hotels or equivalent.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Transportation/Transfers by Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour as per the program.
- Services of English speaking local Guides during the sightseeing tour.
- Monument entrances fees
- All presently applicable taxes.
- Inland/International flight charges.
- Things of personal nature like laundry, telephone etc.
- Any meals except specified in above inclusions.
- Camera fee.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions.