Kathmandu Temple Tour
Kathmandu Temple Tour is to explore the diverse culture of the capital city, a mixture of traditional and modern culture. Kathmandu is called as city of a temple. This half day tour package covers the two places of Kathmandu city Pashupatinath and Boudhanath stupa. It is the city of temples along with highly rated world heritage sights declared by UNESCO. We encourage you to explore the marvelous temples of Kathmandu through this tour. People following different types of religion can be found here.
- Kathmandu Temple Tour
- Kathmandu Temple Tour
- After Breakfast, your tour gets started. You will drive to the Pashupatinath with your Tour Guide, the most sacred temple of Hindu Lord Shiva in the world. Pashupatinath Temple, with its astonishing architectural beauty, stands as a symbol of faith, religion, culture and tradition. Pashupatinath temple also being the temple of Lord Shiva possessed its two-storied golden roof and silver doors and is famous for its superb architecture, on the banks of sacred Bagmati River. Hindu pilgrims can enter the premises of the temple which Pashupatinath Temple stands. Chronicles indicates the existence of the shrine prior to 400 AD. The shrine lies on the bank of sacred Bagmati River. The Bagmti River banks also serve as cremation sites to Hindus. Bagmati River in Nepal is considered as holy as Ganges in India. After visiting 1 and half hours in Pashupatinath, you will drive 15 minute for our next destination Boudhanath Stupa, It is a well-known Buddhist pilgrimage site of Nepal. Bodhanath Stupa is the largest stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet. It is the center of Tibetan culture in Kathmandu and rich in Buddhist symbolism. The Stupa is located in the town of Boudha, on the eastern outskirts of Kathmandu. This is also UNESCO enlisted World Heritage Site. Bodhanath Stupa and its surrounding have kept the Tibetan culture alive. There are more than 45 Buddhist monasteries dedicated to different sects of Tibetan Buddhism, in the vicinity of Bodhanth Stupa. Besides this, there are a number of painting schools with Lamas painting Thanka, the best souvenirs from Nepal.After having finished your tour, return back to the Hotel .
Tour Package Includes:
- Tour Entrances fees of the monuments
- Professional local English speaking Tour Guide of Kathmandu city.
- All transfer and sightseeing tour by private deluxe Car / Coach with Air condition
Tour Package Excludes
- Travel & Health insurance
- Any meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Special Drinks
- Cost of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, Tips etc