Bhaktapur Tour package offers different historical places. Bhaktapur is situated 14 km from Kathmandu is one of the 3 medieval principalities of the valley. It is the third largest city in Nepal, and along with Kathmandu and Patan, makes up the three holy cities in the Kathmandu Valley. It is absolutely stunning with its temples and ingenious architecture of the Newari community. Bhaktapur literally means the Bhadgaon City of Devotees, the City of Culture, the Living Heritage, and Nepal Cultural Gem.
Bhaktapur is famous for woodcarving and the Bhadgaolen topi or cap (old name of Bhaktapur was Bhadgaon). It is one of the 3 royal cities in the Kathmandu Valley. The highlights of Bhaktapur are Durbar Square with the palace of 55 windows, Golden Gate, Vatsala Durga temple, the Taumadhi Square with a towering five roofed Nyatapola Temple, Pashupatinath Temple, The National Art Gallery, Nyatapola Temple, Dattatreya Temple, Pottery Square and adjacent Bhairab Temple. It is the best preserved medieval village of Nepal. The square is one of the most charming architectural showpieces of the Valley as it highlights the ancient arts of Nepal.
The golden effigies of kings perched on the top of stone monoliths, the guardian deities looking out from their sanctuaries, the wood carvings in every place-struts, lintels, uprights, tympanums, gateways and windows-all seem to form a well-orchestrated symphony. Exquisite temples and other religious shrines dot its streets. It is known for its artistic masks and earthen pots, often seen spread out on the streets to dry in the sun.The city tends to keep the crowds away from this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The city has a rich handicrafts tradition and is a great place to purchase pottery, which you’ll see in various stages of completion throughout the town, but particularly in Potters Square. In every corner of the square, you will see the narrow paved streets harbor hidden shrines and statues. It gives you a fantastic atmosphere to relax the entire day in major cultural heritages and temples. In this half-day tour of Bhaktapur, you will be fascinated by its historical architecture.
- Bhaktapur Tour
- Bhaktapur Tour
- After the Breakfast, you will drive to the Bhaktapur. The smallest one but the best preserved, the city gives the impression of a museum in itself. The medieval wooden, metal and stone architecture of the houses, palaces, and temples still exist in their original form. Dattatreya Square with Dattatreya Temple and Pujari Pujarimath complex with famous peacock window shouldn't be missed. Visiting Potters Square is also worth visiting where you can see the potters molding wet clay into different earthenware pots. After your wonderful Trip returns back to the Hotel and enjoys your Leisure Day.
Tour Package Includes:
- Tour Entrances fees of the monuments
- Professional local English speaking Tour Guide of Kathmandu city.
- All transfer and sightseeing tour by private deluxe Car / Coach with Air condition
Tour Package Excludes
- Travel & Health insurance
- Any meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Special Drinks
- Cost of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, Tips etc